Fr. Patrick O'Kelly Parish Registers
The Baptismal and Matrimonial Register of the Catholic Congregation of Ingham,
Livingston and Oakland Co. Michigan. The records for the above are generously
being transcribed by Judy to put online.
These records cover the years 1843 through 1859. They are available for personal
research from the Library of Michigan in Lansing, MI call number: F572.L8 O37
1960a on microfilm so is not available for inter-library loan. The registers do
not contain any more information than is in this transcription. Some records
contain town or parish names, but not all do.
The following churches, with town and county are contained.
- St. Patrick's Church, Pinckney, Livingston Co.
- St. Joseph's, Green Oak, Livingston Co.
- St. James', Hartland, Livingston Co.
- St. Andrew's, Deerfield (Center), Livingston Co.
- St. Patrick's, White Lake, Oakland Co.
- St. Thomas, Pontiac, Oakland Co.
- St. Patrick's Church, Bunker Hill, Ingham Co.
The files have been split into:
We would like to thank Judy for her dedication to helping others by offering the
use of these records to online visitors! © Copyright Judy September 2000